Scott's Studio!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wiz of Oz

2 posters

Go down

The Wiz of Oz Empty The Wiz of Oz

Post  Scott Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:11 am

Hey everyone. I belive St. Petes is putting on a performance of the Wizard of Oz at Showplace this week. I believe Wed-Sat? something like that. I'll confirm and put it on the calender. One of your colleagues and student of mine, Jeff, is playing in it - go on out and see the performance!

Scott

Scott

Back to top Go down

The Wiz of Oz Empty Re: The Wiz of Oz

Post  Scott Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:45 pm

Just saw the performance - great job. It's so nice to see that a highschool can produce musicals such as this so very well. Congrats Jeff - sounded like there was a lot of playing.

Scott

Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeffery Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:57 pm

It was a good performance. Everyone did a great job. Closing night was probably the best. I'm still hyped up by the music. It was a beautiful experience, despite the fact I was playing in a dark pit Razz
I recommend to the other forum-ers that they get involved in a musical if they can (that is, the school puts one on, etc). It's especially fun if you can play the whole book, for the "reed" players usually have to double or triple (sometimes quadruple) up on instruments. Brass don't necessarily have to do that, and definitely not strings (As far as I know).
Jeffery
Jeffery

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum