Scott's Studio!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Maddy: NYO European Tour

3 posters

Go down

To Maddy: NYO European Tour Empty To Maddy: NYO European Tour

Post  deanna Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:00 pm

Hiya

I might be beating a dead horse here, but did you officially decline participation in the NYO tour? they're still looking for a second player and the NYO people keep asking me if you're interessted, and I don't want to outright say no, just in case you are!

Deanna

deanna

Back to top Go down

To Maddy: NYO European Tour Empty Re: To Maddy: NYO European Tour

Post  Maddy Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:18 pm

Hey Deanna, i am actually coming on the trip, my parents finally confirmed over christmas, so i am coming Smile

Maddy

Back to top Go down

To Maddy: NYO European Tour Empty by Golly!

Post  deanna Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:17 pm

That is fantastic news! we will have to get together and work on it. The Dvorak symphony is really tough but super rewarding. Definately spend some time listening to it. There's lots of recordings on naxos. now I guess you'll have to get a new A and Bflat clarinet!!! Very Happy Like all the tour music is in A. Plus if you want to continue in music the A clarinet is infinitely handy. I'm finally breaking down and getting one for myself. Mostly because of the tour. Anyways, I'm glad to hear you're on board. Talk to you soon.

Deanna

deanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:35 am

Maddy - you MAY be able to use mine if you need to as Deanna looks to be making the plunge towards her own. Bribery would be appreciated if not absolutely necessary, of course.

....I like Tim Horton's Coffee....Chocolates....perhaps tea....etc Wink

Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddy Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:37 pm

*mental note to bribe scott* question: when do i have to start going to NYO rehersals? Deanna, are you already going to them?

Maddy

Back to top Go down

To Maddy: NYO European Tour Empty NYO Tour Details

Post  deanna Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:43 am

Hi Maddy,
I'm not going to them yet, and I was told when... not exactly sure 100% anymore. There going to be a few rehearsal right before the tour leaves that we will have to attend, and I think maybe 2 or three saturdays before then as well. So don't worry about it until the Spring I think. I'll ask Micheal about it again on Sunday. What we can do is have our own little rehearsals occaisionally too. We can listen to the pieces and play along with them etc, work out some articulation and tuning kinks. I'll bring my Dvorak recording to Scotts today. I really want to show you some of the awesome stuff we do in the second movement. Anyways, see you this afternoon.

Deanna

Maddy wrote:*mental note to bribe scott* question: when do i have to start going to NYO rehersals? Deanna, are you already going to them?

deanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum