Scott's Studio!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiwanis

4 posters

Go down

kiwanis Empty kiwanis

Post  deanna Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:06 pm

Dear Scott

If maddy and I do kiwanis what date would the class take place? Also I'm getting anxious to play guitar hero.

Deanna

deanna

Back to top Go down

kiwanis Empty Re: kiwanis

Post  Scott Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:50 pm

I'm not exactly sure. The schedule for this year has not been released, although I'm sure it would be similar to the one posted on the Kiwanis site right now. Hey - did you check out the Student/teacher category - very cool!

Scott

P.S. Grats on first post! I'll get you set up for your own forum soon. Smile

P.S.S. Oh ya...Guitar hero. Not only that, but I've got ROCK BAND as well.....Maddy likes to sing, right...? lol

Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  deanna Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:43 pm

I took a look at the Kiwanis website, its not very good Sad hopefully they're working on it. A student teacher class sounds very good, there's also an adult non-competitive class which would be neat. Maybe we could do a trio together, OR we could actually learn the poulenc! I was looking at wind chamber music on naxos too and Malcolm Arnold wrote some neat stuff for clarinet duo.

Is kiwanis before the KYO concert in feb or after? If its before than it could serve as a test run for my weber, just as solo with piano accompaniment.

Yes I did hear a rumour that Maddy likes to sing, its one of my guilty pleasures as well lol

Deanna

P.S. there seems to be a lot of lurkers around here, judging by the viewed posts. Quit lurking and start chatting!

Scott wrote:I'm not exactly sure. The schedule for this year has not been released, although I'm sure it would be similar to the one posted on the Kiwanis site right now. Hey - did you check out the Student/teacher category - very cool!

Scott

P.S. Grats on first post! I'll get you set up for your own forum soon. Smile

P.S.S. Oh ya...Guitar hero. Not only that, but I've got ROCK BAND as well.....Maddy likes to sing, right...? lol

deanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Terry Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:51 am

Hi. This site is cool! Hi fellow clarinet people! When will you have the recordings up Scott, I'm dying to check them out!

Terry

Terry

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:18 pm

Working on it, Terry. Again, the site is just in its infancy! Smile

Scott

Scott

Back to top Go down

kiwanis Empty Hi terry

Post  deanna Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:50 pm

Hi Terry, nice to meet you. In a nutshell, I'm the U of T music student fallen from grace, moved to peterborough to go to trent and quit playing for a couple of years. I decided to get back on the horse in 2006 and start playing with the KYO; and I'm definitely glad I did! While solo playing is nice, I especially enjoy playing in ensembles of any size. How about you?

Deanna

Terry wrote:Hi. This site is cool! Hi fellow clarinet people! When will you have the recordings up Scott, I'm dying to check them out!

Terry

deanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddy Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:31 pm

hey look! I'm on the website! Deanna for Kiwanis it is generally in april so you wouldn't be able to use it as a warm up for the february concert. I also enjoy how friendly you are, so i'll hop on the band wagon. I'm in high school and have been playing for 6 years, i hope to continue in university!

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:43 pm

Yay! Maddy has registered! Nice to see you on. Smile Oh btw, I've also got Dance, Dance Revolution.....so hpoe you two can dance. I certainly can't!

Scott

Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddy Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:32 pm

Dance Dance Revolution! Buahahaha, i shall bring my dancing shoes

Maddy

Back to top Go down

kiwanis Empty Super geeks in action

Post  deanna Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:52 pm

Man by the time we're finishing horsing around on saturday we're all going to have lost ten lbs or something lol . Seriously though Scott, I understand you're plight. I need about 5 drinks in me before dancing in public becomes a viable option. Maybe I'll bring my wii and we can have a tennis tourney as well. Looking forward to the Hijinks! oh and some playing as well... Very Happy

Maddy wrote:Dance Dance Revolution! Buahahaha, i shall bring my dancing shoes

deanna

Back to top Go down

kiwanis Empty Super geeks in action

Post  deanna Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:53 pm

Man by the time we're finishing horsing around on saturday we're all going to have lost ten lbs or something lol . Seriously though Scott, I understand you're plight. I need about 5 drinks in me before dancing in public becomes a viable option. Maybe I'll bring my wii and we can have a tennis tourney as well. Looking forward to the Hijinks! oh and some playing as well... Very Happy

Maddy wrote:Dance Dance Revolution! Buahahaha, i shall bring my dancing shoes

deanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:29 am

Kiwanis peeps all registered. She made a flaw in the form when creating the .pdf this year. Forgot to put a section for the Class!!! So: 1) Maddy in Highschool, Clarinet Solo 2) Deanna & Maddy in clarinet duet open woodwind class....good to go!

Scott

Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum